Like last year Local bike shops participating in the events will be giving away to raffle lots of prizes to win.
Lots of food for everyone, kids ride, Honies’s ride, a new trail opening up, a new jersey coming in 2 colors and in long sleeves and lots of good time on the menu.
Big thanks to Mack cycle for giving us 2 bikes to raffle and Bike Tech for providing 24 bikes for all the kids wanting to go check the trails on that day.
Going to be an other one of those days at VK. see you March 12th at the trails.
• We have a new website, new membership cards that you would want to carry with you because you never know when you are going to walk into a LBS and need something at a discounted price for being a VKBC member.
• Monthly discounts to your local bike shop. Make sure we have your email address, the discount will be sent to your registered email.
• Monthly night rides, 2 per month.
• Purple haze extensions are coming to life, one at a time, still a few more to go. It is going to be the trails you won’t want to miss !
• Fees at the gate have now changed to pay to park at the trails. Starting February 27th, we will no longer pay at the entrance booth but will now have to pay to park like at some other parks
What’s coming up next.
• New events coming up, races, demos, kids rides, clinics, bike swap all this within the next 6 months
• Maybe, our own VKBC race team for next year.
We will keep posting the events as they come to our Facebook page.
We are growing, as of February 20th we have already 350 members.
We are looking forward to a great year at VK.
Alain Bitton, President.