We had our elections on October 1st.
New President and board members were elected.
We are welcoming to our new board of directors, volunteers that have spent hours building, maintaining and have given a tremendous amount of their free time towards the trails and the club.
President: Alain Bitton
Vice President: Bernard Riviere AKA Frenchy
Treasurer: John Voss
Board Members: David Knorr, Nelson Lopez, Nathan Sade, Mark Vega.
What’s coming up.
- We have new events coming up, races, demos, kids rides, clinics, bike swap, and our 6 year anniversary in February.
- We have a new website launching before end of 2016. New membership cards you would want to carry with you because you never know when you are going to walk into a LBS and need something at a discounted price for being a VKBC member.
- A new jersey is coming. Can’t say much about it, it is going to be a surprise for our anniversary.
- Monthly discounts to your local bike shop. Make sure we have your email, the discount will be sent to your registered email.
- Monthly night rides, 2 per month.
- Purple haze extensions are coming to life, one at a time, still a few more to go. It is going to be the trails you won’t want to miss !
- Maybe, our own VKBC race team .
We will keep posting the events as they come to our Facebook page.
We are growing, as of December 2016 we have 480 members with already 115 members registered for 2017.
We are looking forward to a great year at VK.
Alain Bitton, President.